Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4-5-11

Wow well today was cool! Though this weekend I found out that my mema gave my dog Stormie away and yesterday she would be three years old (i didn't even get to say goodbye!!!) UGH! But my friends helped like yesterday after school Ali came over and we had so much fun we ate Big Star food, watched Black Swan, and talked all night long. She got up early in the morning to go to her house to get ready though. Yesterday, was the first time I have Jhordan laugh so much he laughed for like 6 minuites straight! Usually he just chuckles at a random comment but no he was busting out laughing he could barly tell me why he was laughing he even started hypervenalating!!! Later on I found out he was laughing because he farted:)! Ha ya his grrrreat!:D And now today is Tori's birthday I gave her her present in toilet paper! And Reagan got her some handcuffs! Ya were so nice. Now today after school I'm going to her house with Reagan. Then were going out to eat at a Mexican Restraunt and going karaokeing! Ya I'm so not going to do well! Oh well just glad I get out for awhile! Though I'm so stressing over my work I have so many things due in English! I have to do a poster while Tiff writes a parode poem. And a test in English tomorrow not to mention read a book I don't understand (yet)! OH crap! I'll study at Tori's. Today I was told that I looked pretty:)! ha ya...

I love you, J!

No comments:

Post a Comment