Friday, April 8, 2011

4-8-11

Today was quite an experiecne. But mainly boring! I wasn't even going to come today since I only have 3days with my dad before I leave but mom made me come she said I did not even have a choice! So ya! Yesterday I went to the track meet and did SO horrible and my dad was there I was excited to see him but I didn't do good for him. Which is sad! He was so tired from his long trip yesterday though so I don't think he cared to much. Apparently I make faces when I run! I know I did at my mom when she was yelling at me to speed up. So ya! The only fun things today was when jade learns about black people. She picked at Xaviers hair! It's so funny! They have such thick hair! And when Animal Club made cards for women. So overall it was alright though right now I am SO tired! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment