Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2-22-11

today was interesting i did a lot yesterday i studied did my american history drawing(took 2hours)!!! but soo worth it! i made dinner for all of us. got me and mom some chicken and rice and jon mac and cheese with chicken. did my chours dishes, laundry, cooking, ect. it took me forever to do that and study which i better get an A on that because i never study! though one thing freaked me out this morning my mom likes me to sleep with her sometimes (it is natural she is my mommy) anyway at 3:15 i saw her standing by the tv just staring at it i did not think anything of it at the time. so i went back to sleep but i dont know if she went back to bed because when i woke back up at 4:45 to get my shower my mom came out of the bathroom. looking extremly worried i think she was up for AWHILE rummiging throughout the house. when she finally asked me, "where's dad?" it took me forever to answer because she was so serious. i was freaked out! i finally told her that he was in fort chaffe! she didn't say anything after that but when she laid back down she was saying stuff about bad dreams. i told kourtny and them they think she was sleep walking! it was the saddest thing ever!!! i am now really worried about her. i might half to sleep there from now on to make sure she is going to make it through the night.

anyway today is going to be so exciting we finally made an official date to go out running. right after school we are running old sandy i am so ready i haven't ran in forever!!! i needed this and today is soooo nice its cold but the suns out!!! yay! great day to go out. me, tori, murphy, and spoy are all out going. taylor and and some other people may come and run with us. hope not too many people. that would be awkward then. After that jon will come and get me. i think madison and issac are coming over to study! so study party but for college people. oh well i learn college stuff tonight! mahahhahaa! hum i really want some play-dough right now! i dont know why but i do. it reminds me of jessica and her giant play-dough collection!!! man i miss all of my friends; sarah, leza, Jhordan, jessica, forrest, ect.
well i do believe this is enough to write for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment