Thursday, February 3, 2011

2-3-11

Today was extremly sad! i just felt so muppy(if that is a word) but at lunch i had so much fun with pomz, sarah, tori, and reagan. Apparently my animal is a seal!o.O who would have known!oh and i found out i got a 45 of the azvab!!! army here i come(mabey)!:) I am mainly sad (more to this morning) because i think my best friend is mad at me!:/ he did not even text me this morning it's either his really mad, or his signal was messed up again. this is turture becasue i don't know if he is or not! such a dilima!!!:/ today i might go running after school with some friends to shrug all this off. It stresses me out! i also have cheer later. so today is a work out! i hopefully will be able to go to kourtny inbetween practices! that would be fun SONIC RUN! yesh! oh the best part about yesterday is that i had a long conversation with Jhordan and my daddy came home!!! yay his going to leave again soon. Mabey in two weeks, then Iraq:/! BLAH! sometimes my life feels like a bad soap opra! it sucks! "Can't do NOTHING" -George Lopez! but atleast im not a cold hearted little person that doestn't care about anything. I like to think things will be okay and I LIVE MY LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment