Tuesday, March 29, 2011

3-19-11

"If I were a boy..." best song ever that I am listing to right now! It is mine and Kourtny's song!!! We sang it all the way up to St.Luis once (and I hate this part right now by the pussycat dolls!) Oh such good memories!

Today was very diffrent I woke up very sad and BLAH mainly cause I didn't get to talk to J last night! Gr! But hopefully we will rescedule for tonights!:) I am in a much better mood now that I ate and my back doesn't hurt as much. I am so lucky to have such cool friends! I love them all! Even more now that Jade gave me an oreo that has yellow icing? Yum! Anyways I was going to run the track today but darn weather it does not look like that would be such a good idea now! Xavier is so mean he put the moon in my purse so at lunch I threw it at him! My computer isn't working AGAIN so now I'm right in front of him! Funny faces? Now I have chocolate cookie taste in my mouth! Oh well my belly is full and listing to F.O.B! :) So pretty contint! And knowing after school I'll be about to talk.

OMG! I HATE THIS PART RIGHT NOW JUST CAME ON!!! CRUNCHY GOODNESS(KOURTNY)

831J!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment