Friday, March 11, 2011

3-11-11

Today was very up and down for some reason like this morning was great got a text from J:) AND we had donougts and juice party first period! Since we beat coach A's class in change angels raised over $100 for childrens hospital. YAY we did something good and meaningfull! I was in a great mood till i asked one of my friend (Not to be named friends) if she was ok! she said ya all sad like so i kept asking! Only asked like two or three times asking all concerned. Then she got mean.... ya i was being nice mabey annoying but dang I do not like it when people are rude and you are trying to be nice to them. GRRR! So sorry for caring for you I won't anymore! So you're welcome! UGH!

Other than that I had a decent day thought because of that it ruined my third and forth period. Had a test third (hope i did good, if so it will affect my A) and i blasted my ipod during the whole thing. Same thing happend fourth exept I had my head down. But I also looked at Madisons new pokemon on the black version. Brock Obama is right they are looking a lot more like Digimon (geek mode)! My day only got better because of Sarah and Tori. Sarah had to pee really bad but she didn't want to go at school. So me and Tori were walking by the bathroom and dragged Sarah in against her will. I warned her too. But me and Tori won in the end:). YOUR WELCOME SARAH! and in english (5th) we are still getting ready for ACT's and yay i get to study (mainly cause i want to do good on it)! And Tiffannie wanted me to sit by her not too excited since it was right beside the trash can and the pencil sharpener! WHY!!! ha well anyway can not wait till this weekend! Going to do hopefully nothing if I do anything I am going to the Pagent to watch my friends, study, eat pancakes (mabey waffles and chicken at Ihop), work out (to get ready for track season in only two weeks, which is during spring break>.<), and hang out at the house! YAY ME! Oh and most important of all I get to call J!!! WOOOT WOOOT! Now I am sitting in DTP class typing this because it is for a grade.

Yesterday after school was horrible since i went shopping with mom. Well Jon was suppost to bring me to the commuter lot so mom could get me and we go to Conway. Well he could not find his keys so mom came ALL the way home (we live 15 minuites away FROM mayflower) and go me! Well we went all the way to Conway relizing that we left moms purse at the house! So we went all the way back to the house, then back to Conway. So it was exahsting!!! We stayed there at Khole's for like an hour and a half trying to find mom an outfit for tomorrows (now todays) funeral. My Great grandma's nephew, Bob Gregory, died. He is also my mema's cousin. It's sad.

And that is my story 831J!

No comments:

Post a Comment