Monday, March 14, 2011

3-14-11

Today is an amazing day! Yesterday was crap because mom was not very nice to me at all! So I did not have my phone all day!!! gr! Anyway on Saturday it was awesome it was the prettiest day in a long clowdy day. Since it was so sunny out i got a towel and went outside to enjoy my day with my BIG book of ACT's! WIPPEE I felt so acomplished afterward though! So me and mom went out went in to Conway and shopped around. Waiting for Ali to get off work so we could go go Ihop! It was so much fun we laughed so hard I almost stabbed her with a butter knife!!! And I meant to lay my head on the table instead I hit my head on the edge of the table! Ali lauged so hard she started chocking. Overall Saturday was amazing. Except for mom being so controlling. She says that she can control me (she can but to a certaing extent). I mean saying who I can and can not be friends with because she "THINKS" their too whinny or just because she automatically asumes she does not like them anymore for no real reason. UGH. I need to get away from my house but mom likes none of my friends really so I can never escape to breath! Expecially when I need to vent to Jhordan! I swear I think my parents are rasist! Mainly if I like someone of a diffrent color. I remember when I was little my mom told me not to date a little black boy... Ya they say they are not rasist but wow! If that is not I do not know what it means anymore! I want to say life sucks. Which is true expecially after moms fit yesterday. But I am trying to think morally optimistic now! Seeing that I am so thankfull of everything I have! Even more what god has giving me! Trying to embase that and it put me in an even better mood overall this morning! So I am a pretty happy child right now! Also knowing that I am turning 18 in just 9months!!! So yes that brightens my horizon a bit! Also in 1st period (geography) me and Murphy were talking about Naruto! It was Epic! Also I had to do a short report/facts about two states New Mexico and South Dakota. Said some random stuff like South Dakota is known to have a "play ground" area where dinosaurs used to be. Also holds the potatoe wrestling contest. And New Mexico has a roadrunner as their state bird. And holds the National hot air balloon festival (I want to go there one of these days)!!! Today was yes amazing much better than silly yesterday! Just hope a certain somebody does not bring me down. She has really been depressing me lately to where I can not think. Mainly by how judgemental she is toward me I can not do or say one word to her without a comment. And she wonders why I have an attitude. I would be so much nicer if I had some respect back! Just saying!!! Now my hand is starting to go numb for writing so much. Now Xavier is complaing by how much I am typing! So rude. EVIL STAIR BACK AT X!!! ha now Jade is giving Xavier his dew. She gets his hair and starts twisting it into knots!!! :) Weird but funny!
By brother is the weirdest person ever! But his cool we watched Rocky Horror Picture Show!!! Love the songs they do like "Damit Janet, I love you!" and "Touch me"!!!
Rawr! 831J!!!:)