Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3-1-11

Well this weekend was interisting Pom came over and we all played hide and go seek me and jon hid under the bed and i made her video tape her looking for us. It was so funny it took her 10 minuites! she is hilarious and she made lunch it was some thai rice( a little american styled though... five minuite rice) then we went to sarahs party played a game of pool and played ping pong a am deadly at that game im not that good but i seem to always hurt someone at the game!!! it was a lot of fun. found out that pom is a master at the piano she played beytoveen while we watched her at the balcany screaming oncore!!! oh i did get in trouble for talking on the phone till 3in the morning!!!sunday wasnt that great. neither was monday except i got to get out of sixth period to take yearbook photos.and i got to talk to jhordan.... hum right nhow is pretty interesting since jade is tickling my feet. she has my foot hostage and wont let me get it back!!! i was just over in my chair in pain from how much it tickles. she still has my foot between her legs. HELP ME!!!!.... tonights glee night and talk to my bfff(best friend forever)!!!
AGAIN WITH THE TICKLING JADE!!!!!! UGHGHH

No comments:

Post a Comment