Monday, March 28, 2011

3-28-11

Just to let everyone know I do believe Xavier is MEAN! He through gods toenail at me (a cardboard cresent moon)!!! GR now he tried to delete all of this so he hit him. If only Jade was here! Such good times! So now we made a truce after I popped his finger. I am so hyper but yet calm today all at the same time!!! WOHHOHooo! Lunch was so much fun with Sarah, Tori, and Pom. I bought Pom some Pom wonderful pomegranet juice! Ya it was so nasty and we were trying to get her to drink it! Well I told her that if she had a sip I would chug it! She took the tiniest sip and gave the funniest face! So I tried to chug it I got 1/4 of the way down and gave the nastiest face! >.< Can not wait to see the video!:) Also I am so excited for tonight! Jhordan is going to call me and give me a bible lesson since I can't go to church. His going to be my church now! Yay for Jesus!:) Hum so apparently I look like a kindergarden teacher, and a hippie today! Wow did not know that was possible expecically since I am wearing my moms old bluejean button up shirt. So yes today is epically awesome so far! 831J!

No comments:

Post a Comment