Thursday, March 3, 2011

3-3-11

Well today was halfway fun. though i am sad because i think i hurt one of my friends fellings! i am so sorry! it's just it was your first blemmish so i was shocked to even see you with one! worst thing is everyone else noticed it. and she hates it when her flaws are broadcasted. which i totally understand that is why i am not saying your name. but simply apologizing over the internet. i love you!!!
and i love all my friends i am so greatful to have friends like them. they make me smile when i'm down. wow xavier keeps throwing paper at me!!! gr >.<!!!i am really excited about this weekend me and mom are going shopping! mainly for her an outfit for work and to wear at my ring ceromony. and something for me to wear as well! i am sad since dad can't walk me but it's not his fault i love him either way! though now that my brother may not be able to since he has class around those times and might miss a class(which he can't).

Xaviers wierd!!!! 831J!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment