Monday, February 14, 2011

2-14-11

wow! today is v-day soooo depressing! oh well its kinda fun! like i got a rose from tori. and i made murphy buy me an orange soda! so its pretty good day! today is also sarahs birthday!:) i got a thing for the choir to sing to sarah(beautiful just the way you are) and tori(you make me smile)! also for yearbook we did a compatibilty contest im compadible with dillion green for my grade! and nathaniel W. for my over all score!
BAHAHA!!! ok and also today was soo funny because in DTP! i gave Xavier my snickers because i told him i dont like nuts in my chocolate>.< MAHAHAH!!!! and his chocolate so its funnier!:) ha Jade just read this and snorted with laughter!!! hum... i suppose today is a good day! SAD but good! sad because i have no guy to share the day with but Reagan M. IS MY VALENTINE!:) i miss my best friend!:,( i will call him later and say were valentines! MAHAHHA! yes but were secret valentines:)yesh! okay i bought new pants when we went to branson this weekend i love them there jeggings though there a bit too big so i half to wear a belt with it at all times! otherwise butt crack time!!! EW! well the days almost over and we need to cheer tonight! P.s. we won nationals though we only competed against our selves GO FIGURE!!!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment